• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

http://www.davidmobi.com - двухсимовые телефоны

A

andruxa_ua

Новичок
Баллы
Там же написанно 3 телефона в заказе должно быть для такой цены, к нам три телефона в одной посылке не пройдут

utwer

utwer

Продвинутый
Баллы
D

David_mobi

Новичок
Баллы
тогда с праздничком! :)

Sorry for the delay. My friend. Western union is the same as us, only 4 days holiday. But your payment is by Moneygram, they have 7-9 days holiday. :( And everything is ok now, because i call my logistic team, they have ship out your parcel in one hour before. :D And also there is a good news, you order the phone with 2GB memory card, right? They add an 4GB memory card together with the phone to you. :ROFL:

Добавлено спустя 9 минут 37 секунд:

Sure. My friend. Here is it. :D

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 17 секунд:

Там же написанно 3 телефона в заказе должно быть для такой цены, к нам три телефона в одной посылке не пройдут

3 phone per order is an whole sells price, so the price will be better. :) But it can be drop shipping too

A

andruxa_ua

Новичок
Баллы
David_mobi
В украину можно только 2 телефона в одной посылке на одного получателя иначе таможня назад отправит

woddy

woddy

Новичок
Баллы
HI!
I buy e71 2 years ago. Screen is broken. Can i buy new screen for replace?

D

David_mobi

Новичок
Баллы
Yes. But I think it need to ship it back to china, and we will help you to exchange the LCD here. :D

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 11 секунд:

David_mobi
В украину можно только 2 телефона в одной посылке на одного получателя иначе таможня назад отправит

Hi my friend,

How are you?

You can give us your wife's or your son or you friend's name to us. :lol: We will can ship out them in two parcel and with difference receiver name, and it will be ok for Ukraine customs. :lol:

D

David_mobi

Новичок
Баллы
How to upgrade the firmware for New 6573/6513 chipset android 2.3 OS phone.

BigDad

BigDad

Модератор
Баллы
1 898
Давид начинает кампанию по поиску прошивок и мануалов к популярным андроидам. будет потихоньку наполнять тему ссылками на найденное и проверенное. А как только пройдет регистрацию - так выделим в отдельную тему.

D

David_mobi

Новичок
Баллы
How to upgrade the firmware for New 6573/6513 chipset android 2.3 OS phone.

Now the New 6573/6513 chipset android 2.3

phone have hardware inside in its body to

flash the firmware and the IMEI numbers by

itself. And when it get enough power and the

firmware ROM data , it will can flash itself.

:oops:

And normally there is two version of such

phone. :D One is with 6573/6513 chipset with

TV function,
This kinds of phone will get the the firmware

ROM data and Power from the USB cable that

link to the computer. ( It will be more safe,

because the power from the computer is enough

)

And the 6573/6513 chipset withoutTV, it will

can get the firmware ROM data from the memory

card, and get the power from the USB cable

that link to the computer or the AC Charger

and the battery too.

Here is the samples:

HD7TV is 6573 chipset with Secam TV function

It will be flash by USB cable that link to computer.

The manual is from this link. http://www.4shared.com/file/U6NDxTuj/Manual.html

Step one : MT6513/MT6573 tool software need to be run in windows XP
1、It need your computer OS is WINDOWS XP Service Pack 3
You can download all the software it need from this link. http://www.4shared.com/file/Uj0a4MTH/Software.html
2、
Right click“my computer“icon,choose“attribute”,the menu as follow will be out

If your OS is windows XP Service Pack 3, please change it.

2、it need to install VC,( 60% of window XP computer have it ), so if you are not sure, if your computer have it or not, install it again. J
If you computer is 32Bit CPU,install the vcredist_x64.exe, if it is 64Bit, run the “vcredist_x86.exe”, if you do not know, run them on by one.

3、And it also need to install msxml6.msi, run “ msxml6.msi” it will be ok.

Step two :Flash the MT6513/MT6573 phone by USB cable

1、 Copy the ----SP_Flash_Tool_v2.1125.01 folder onyour computer desktop

You can downlaod the firwmare and the tool from this link. http://www.4shared.com/file/qPsmMPan/Firmware.html
2、 Double like the “Smart Phone Flash tool ” “ ”incon,and the photo as following will be out

3、 Choose the Options menu of“USB mode”,as following photo ( It is default )

4、 Click the“Scatter-loading”button as follow photo.
And later link it to the “MT6573_Android_scatter.txt”file in the firmware folder.

5、 After link it the“MT6573_Android_scatter.txt”file,it will need to wait 5 seconds, and later the flash tool software will help you to choose every firmware file that need to be flashed.,

6、 Press the icon,then press and hold the volume up key,and connect the USB cable with the phone,and if you have install all driver and software,just lump to 8 step,And the red block will be passing,As following photo.

7、 And if your computer have not install USB Cable driver yet,,about 5 minutes, the computer will display that “ found new hardware” , please choose the one as following photo, and press “Next”

And later you can choose the USB cable drive as following.
Driver->Driver-USB Cable Driver(binary)->MS_USB_Driver_exe_v1.1032.1->USB_Driver_exe_v1.1032.1->v1.1032.1(as following photo),and choose “2K_XP_COM”,then press “OK ”, and later press “Next ””

And later computer will install it automatically

And later do it again as step 6, Press the icon,then press and hold the volume up key ( Keep on press the key all time ),and connect the USB cable with the phone, and press and hold the power on buttons for 7 seconds, and release the power on buttons and the volume up key. And the “red block” will be passing,and later it will come to the purple block. And now you need to install the VCOM driver. And if you have do it before, the yellow block will come as following photo, and just wait for 4 minutes. The phone will be flashed.

8、
And if you do not instll the VCOM driver, the computer will show that need to install the VCOM driver.
9、
And link it to Driver-> Driver - USB VCOM Driver (binary) as following photos, and then press“OK”.

And when it done, And go to the step 6 again. And it will go to red block , purple block and yellow block, and wait for 5 minutes. The phone will got flashed.

Issue :
1、 If the flashing process got crash down, reflash it again.
2、 Make sure the battery have more than 70% power.
3、 If you insert the USB and there is not reaction on the computer, please change a new usb cable or new USB port. J

Добавлено позже

And the 4.3 inch screen G14 is the 6573 chipset without TV

It will be flashed by memory card, and get power by usb cable from computer or charger. :D

Before make the flash, you need to confirm the following :

1. phone is in power off status
2. Add the following file in the memory card root:
(1) Upgrade Rom:update.zip
(2) An empty folder name:
AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBANLc2NCufBz0lBUupztiXI7rUnhY3bOojTMmGD0SR68e8kK00EM5n0ghfpaDxayZD.zip
3. Keep the battery is full (There will be risk that if the the power is not enough in the falshing)

Process as following:

1. make sure the phone is power off;
2. Press and hold the key of volume down
3. connect phone USB with PC or charger,
then press “power on” key ;
4. it will come to a photo
(see the right side);
5. phone will automatically upgrad
6. And when done, phone will reboot.
PS:
The first time to start the OS will take a
Little Long time, after you have flash it.

Attention:
After flashed the phone, please delete the update.zip和and the empty folder of “AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBANLc2NCufBz0lBUupztiXI7rUnhY3bOojTMmGD0SR68e8kK00EM5n0ghfpaDxayZD.zip” soon, or there will be risk to lost something.

You can download the firmware of 4.3 inch screen G14 from this link.

Q

qwertu-izhevsk

Новичок
Баллы
а 15 % скидка только если ВЮ . вебмани не подойдет? купоны есть какие нибудь?

T

TLK

Новичок
Баллы
Купил телефон за 250 баксов, а через неделю 220 стал стоить. Печаль... :)

D

David_mobi

Новичок
Баллы
Добавлено спустя 6 минут 1 секунду:

Купил телефон за 250 баксов, а через неделю 220 стал стоить. Печаль... :cry
Sorry. My friend. It is digital business. Newest chipset phone high price, but it is down now. :oops:

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 1 секунду:

а 15 % скидка только если ВЮ . вебмани не подойдет? купоны есть какие нибудь?
Sorry. My friend. Our new price system already have western union 10% discount now, so it can not have discount anymore. And the WebMoney system will do not have discount anymore, but i think it will have 5% extra fee. :( And the detail i will need to confirm with our webmoney manager next month, and later release the webmoney payment system again. :)

D

doperst2

Новичок
Баллы
David, i see you write here.

What is with my #8222 order?

I am getting very worried.

Paid on 28th september for it, it is still nowhere :wink:

Almost a month passed and i have no idea where my phone is :)

07.10.2011 posting, GUOJIHANJIANYUNYINGZHONGXIN, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
08.10.2011 arrival at transit office of exchange, GUANGZHOU, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
08.10.2011 departure from outward office of exchange, GUANGZHOU, RUSSIAN FEDERATION

And no changes since then.

You say it is on Russian customs waiting for documents from China post. I have phone called Russian Post and they say if there was NO EXPORT TRACK, it is still in China. It really pisses me off.

I have paid post insurance, i think you could make something to check where my phone is. Ask China post at least.

В

веналий

Новичок
Баллы
Русский/ Android 2.2 with Dual sims, 4.3 inch есть у дэвида такой агрегат а отзывы на этот аппарат от дэвида есть ? :wink:

D

David_mobi

Новичок
Баллы
Hi Dmistry,

Good day. My friend. We are very sorry about the delay. :D China post air mail maybe have already ship the parcel in Some place of Russia now. But the parcel is waiting document or waiting something for process in Russia. ;-) So it still do not available yet. :( We ship out about 20 parcels that day, only this tracking number is available on Russia post website. :( RR996538527CN

Добавлено спустя 9 минут 7 секунд:

Русский/ Android 2.2 with Dual sims, 4.3 inch есть у дэвида такой агрегат а отзывы на этот аппарат от дэвида есть ? :Yahoo!:

I think the phone is normal. :wink: A little slow, because it is only chipset android smart phone, and the calling voice is a little lower. in china, we need to use the needle to make the front speaker hole a little biger, and the voice will be bigger. :)

D

doperst2

Новичок
Баллы
Hi Dmistry,

Good day. My friend. We are very sorry about the delay. :( China post air mail maybe have already ship the parcel in Some place of Russia now. But the parcel is waiting document or waiting something for process in Russia. :( So it still do not available yet. :( We ship out about 20 parcels that day, only this tracking number is available on Russia post website. :( RR996538527CN

Dear David!

I've got the phone :mailmail: , now testing it.

So far, so good.

One of 4 batteries seems dead, but i will double-check it later. Screen protectors are not for HD7 (wrong size), but it does not really matter :)

And thanks for the charger with craddle that can charge batteries outside the phone. I was not hoping to get one, but i wanted it very much :good:

If you are working with ROM developers (Etotalk?), could you please ask them for these two things:

1) Compile a new Android core with ext2 filesystem support.
This is very important for making more space to install applications on TF-card. MTK6516 ROM had this, and MTK65X3 does not, unfortunately :sorry:
HD7 has very little applications memory. This is very disappointing for me. Adding ext2 filesystem support could make HD7 much more value even for you as seller!

2) Ask them about paid Market applications support. As far as i know, the factory of HD7 did not pay Google for a Market license, hense no one can buy paid Market apps with HD7 and that is BAD

3) Ask them about full iptables support in ROM. This is very important for blocking malware and Ads on 3G!

D

doperst2

Новичок
Баллы
All 4 batteries are good.

David, you are the best! :)

F

f27

Новичок
Баллы
S

sz47181

Новичок
Баллы
Цена на А5000 просто космическая таких довно уже не видел :shock:

P

papashasasha

Новичок
Баллы
David,
Добрый день!
Интересует -
Русский/3G WCDMA HD7 Metal case, Dual Sim, 4.3 inch Capacitive TS MTK6573
Арт.: X8
Правда что у него металлический кейс? Сколько баттарей идет в комплекте? Предусмотрены ли какие скидки в канун Рождества?
Спасибо большое.
Александр

Live