• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

China-made-wholesale.com подходим с осторожностью.

zk9663

zk9663

Продвинутый
Баллы
что такое ВЮ ?(извините за тупость )))

antigonon

antigonon

Продвинутый
Баллы
E

empat

Новичок
Баллы
AndreiPol

AndreiPol

Новичок
Баллы
А по гарантии никто не отправлял? Не дай вам Бог! Отправил-что выбросил. 4 месяца меня обещаниями кормят. Хотя я каждый месяц у них тарился на 1,5-2 кило$. А два паршивых айфона по 40$ жаба душит по гарантии сделать. Я им так и написал, что пока телефоны не вышлите, покупать ничего не буду у вас. В ответ-тишина. Видать 80$ им роднее, чем покупатель на 1,5-2 кило$ в месяц.

Warranty This store is not fulfilling. I am already 4 months, do not return two phone. Although I regularly buy goods at $ 1500-2000. Until I do not return the phone under warranty I will not buy at the store.

K

kau4uk

Продвинутый
Баллы
D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
David chinamadewholesale
Приветствую. Можно смело заказывать у вас на сайте ?. Всё что та м указано есть точно в наличии ?

dear friend, in generally , most of them in stock , we will disable the no stock products if we found it has no stock

Posted after 2 minutes 2 seconds:

David chinamadewholesale
What permit has a telephone Star A2000?
It Is Written: 260K QVGA touch screen (320?240px) http://china-made-wholesale.com/star-a2000-gps.html
Or can: Screen Resolution - WVGA (800?480 pixels) http://www.sunsky-online.com/product/default!view.do?subject.id=209135
Whether there is no here an error?

i am sorry ,it is our specification wrong , the real is 800*480

Posted after 2 minutes 11 seconds:

А по гарантии никто не отправлял? Не дай вам Бог! Отправил-что выбросил. 4 месяца меня обещаниями кормят. Хотя я каждый месяц у них тарился на 1,5-2 кило$. А два паршивых айфона по 40$ жаба душит по гарантии сделать. Я им так и написал, что пока телефоны не вышлите, покупать ничего не буду у вас. В ответ-тишина. Видать 80$ им роднее, чем покупатель на 1,5-2 кило$ в месяц.

Warranty This store is not fulfilling. I am already 4 months, do not return two phone. Although I regularly buy goods at $ 1500-2000. Until I do not return the phone under warranty I will not buy at the store.

Dear friend , you can tell me your order number and the return tracking number??? i will check it for you and will give you a satisfy reply.

AndreiPol

AndreiPol

Новичок
Баллы

Dear friend , you can tell me your order number and the return tracking number??? i will check it for you and will give you a satisfy reply.[/quote:0e3b4d0bb3]

order 100003088 , track number RR956902677CN, return tracking number RA723078855UA

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
[quote:c599a9570d="AndreiPol"]А по гарантии никто не отправлял? Не дай вам Бог! Отправил-что выбросил. 4 месяца меня обещаниями кормят. Хотя я каждый месяц у них тарился на 1,5-2 кило$. А два паршивых айфона по 40$ жаба душит по гарантии сделать. Я им так и написал, что пока телефоны не вышлите, покупать ничего не буду у вас. В ответ-тишина. Видать 80$ им роднее, чем покупатель на 1,5-2 кило$ в месяц.

Dear friend , you can tell me your order number and the return tracking number??? i will check it for you and will give you a satisfy reply.

order 100003088 , track number RR956902677CN, return tracking number RA723078855UA[/quote:c599a9570d]

Dear friend, you are our old customer .we have talked on icq before , After our double check your phones and your returns ,we agree to send 2 news ones to you on icq because your phones is new, today or tomorrow we will send the new ones to you and give you the tracking number, hope you can receive them soon.

By the way ,if any customer need returns products to us , please refer: http://china-made-wholesale.com/storeblog/returnsuggestion/ , if you do so ,we can do it fast ,thank you.

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
...we agree to send 2 news ones to you on icq because your phones is new, today or tomorrow we will send the new ones to you and give you the tracking number, hope you can receive them soon...
Это, позвольте заметить, круто. Мне пока нигде еще новые не высылали, все неисправные ремонтировали... Bravo, David!

AndreiPol

AndreiPol

Новичок
Баллы
обещать-не значит жениться. Посмотрим, что придёт.

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
AndreiPol
я думаю, что все придет норм (IMHO). Он сейчас делает то, что никогда не делал ни один китайский менеджер ради поднятия рейтинга магазина. Если бы другие хоть чуть чуть брали пример...

ЗЫ. Мой заказ уже покинул МСК таможню. 20 дней с момента оплаты и ни дня задержки - ЧинаПост респект.

AndreiPol

AndreiPol

Новичок
Баллы
надеюсь что так...

antigonon

antigonon

Продвинутый
Баллы
А надолго ли эти изменения? :)

Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
А нафиг ему надо было вообще сюда лезть тогда? Ды еще и раздавать деньги и делать скидки за прошлые грехи :( ... Мы бы здесь потрындели и успокоились на том...

D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
K

kau4uk

Продвинутый
Баллы
D

David chinamadewholesale

Новичок
Баллы
Leobor

Leobor

Продвинутый
Баллы
Заказ отправлен на второй день после оплаты.

Кстати, кто имеет аккаунт на Алибаба, может иметь общение со Стеллой или Дэвидом через Трейд Менеджер. Всего лишь добавьте Стеллу в контакты ОТСЮДА . По ссылкам найдете и Дэвида.

E

evgen37

Новичок
Баллы
Ну и я добавлю в краце
прислали видеорегистраторы БУ это было видно не вооруженым глазом.
обратился в сапорт предоставил фото того сто мне прислали, попросил скидку на следующие покупкУ 10% (т.е. разово) на что получил ответ максимум 5 бред какойто.
прислали дрим бокс 500s не работает. Вот не знаю что делать к ним возвращать или самому ремонтировать. К ним пока не возвращался. он шел около 50 дней ужас.
Зы я не разовый покупатель, заказов больше 1000уе в мес.

вот пререписка общался с помощью промта
Casey 11:42:41
let me help you check it
Me 11:43:21
ok
Casey 11:45:27
your Order Status is Processing
Me 11:46:51
yes. Why so long. The order has been made in March.
Casey 11:47:15
Don't worry,we will try to complete your order asap
Casey 11:48:46
sorry
Casey 11:48:54
I'm sorry to keep you waiting
Me 11:50:36
ok. I have ordered in you SC1053 Hi Def 720P Car DVR Camera - Sports Car Video Recorder Camera (order #100008191) But unfortunately has received the goods were in the use with attritions and scratches, without a protective film on the screen. I would like to know as it is possible to solve this problem and who will incur post costs. I hope for the prompt solution of a problem and this incident won't affect our further cooperation. How to solve this problem
Me 11:52:30
Dialogue on this theme was, me have asked to send a photo, that I and have made, on it dialogue has terminated and of you to me who did not answer.
Casey 11:56:02
I also don't know how to solve this problem, maybe you have a good solution
Me 12:02:09
Can be, it is possible the discount for the following purchase
Casey 12:04:14
what product do you want to buy?
Me 12:10:00
SC1053 Hi Def 720P Car DVR Camera - Sports Car Video Recorder Camera In some days I will order them.
Casey 12:11:03
the same product as you have ordered??
Casey 12:12:24
the price has adjusted,our price is the best price.
Me 12:14:36
yes. I am going to co-operate long with you, I hope without unpleasant incidents
Me 12:14:39
but that that you have sent me not a qualitative product and were in the use. I ask roofing felt to the single discount for this product
Casey 12:18:04
We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit.
Casey 12:18:26
Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain.
Me 12:24:42
You consider that I should incur the losses, I have satisfied all your conditions have paid money for a new product and appropriate quality, you send me not that for what I have paid. What should I do? I as incur losses from for your default of the transaction. And I ask single indemnification for it. Why you do not execute the sale and purchase treaty provision. After all in yours shop new products are on sale and you send were in the use.
Me 12:24:58
sorry I have not understood last phrase
Casey 12:25:45
sorry it is not count
Casey 12:26:00
forget it
Me 12:27:01
Why I should forget about it
Casey 12:28:11
before the product was shipped out we have to test the item ,maybe you think the itme was used
Me 12:31:07
I have given proofs, and what for to me all it, I have bought from you the goods for 1300 dollars and you think, that I will show the claim simply so, wished to co-operate but you do not want it.
Me 12:32:38
And I understand your words so you pay, and we will send you everything only not that that you have ordered.
Casey 12:33:59
sorry sorry
Casey 12:34:12
I am very sorry
Casey 12:35:28
you sent it back change a new one to you
Casey 12:35:37
is that ok??
Casey 12:36:18
Don't so angry
Casey 12:36:53
maybe I just now said something wrong
Me 12:37:24
so what Too I should pay well and post costs
Casey 12:39:08
you send it back the freight you pay and we send it to you ,the freight we pay.
Me 12:40:52
It will occupy a lot of time. Whether to give the discount for other goods is easier?
Me 12:42:35
Can be phone, tabletpc, dreembox, android fhone .......
Casey 12:42:58
how much discount do you want ?
Casey 12:43:58
to see if we can accept
Me 12:45:59
10% On my following purchase/ I am going to buy from you the different goods approximately on 200USD
Me 12:50:08
We have agreed or not
Casey 12:50:24
we just can reduce 2 to 3 dollars
Me 12:51:09
It is insignificant a little.
Casey 12:53:52
we have try our best
Me 12:54:20
The price of the goods of 50 % which were in the use from cost of the new. You send me the goods were in the use for the price new and do not wish to compensate it as. As I can trust you in the future. After all you can send the goods of inadequate quality and remain thus quiet.
Casey 12:54:32
if give you 10% we will get no profit
Me 12:56:01
And I have not received profit from these goods because I cannot sell it as it not the new.
Me 12:59:21
The single discount in 10 % can quite compensate that damage which you to me have caused. I do not ask more. Or there can be you will to give discounts in 2 % on all my purchases in a current of April. Such variant too will suit me.
Me 12:59:59
We have agreed or not
Casey 13:01:07
but my boss don't agree
Casey 13:02:00
you just wait a moment let me ask
Me 13:04:37
ok i am wait.
Casey 13:09:38
we just can give you 5 dollars reduction
Me 13:11:09
On one purchase?
Casey 13:11:28
yes
Me 13:16:07
ok though it is insignificant a little. To вым you and have not returned my trust, next time I will think to order in you or for 2 dollars is more expensive but in other place. I wait the discount of 5 dollars for following purchases. PS such rates you will lose not 10 % from single purchase and will lose buyers.

M

mudriy

Новичок
Баллы
Читал много всякого про этот магазин и вот решил попробовать заказать у них. Пообщался с Кити по поводу наличия товара, она подтвердила что все типа окей все есть заказывайте. заказ зделал оплатил...и тут начались чудеса 8) после оплаты пейпел написал что типа операция оплаты прошла и вернул меня обратно на сайт магазина где мне выдали номер моего заказ НО когда я зашел в My Orders в своем аккаунте то чтож я там вижу-You have placed no orders( :) как и не оплачивал ничего. Пошел обратно к Кити мол как так? Она сказала что все нормуль оплата прошла ваш заказ обрабатывается. А теперь вопрос :lol: где и чей заказ они обрабатывают и что мне собственно говоря терь делать посоветуйте люди добрые :crazy: толи сидеть и ждать толи начинать наводить панику

Live