• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Zarmark.com — покупка и доставка с TaoBao.com: комиссия 8%; 1-й килограмм в Россию19$

• Автор темы zarmark.com
  • Дата начала
zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
zarmark.com, I have no need for russian interface, but can't say for the rest of CIS users. I would like more the possibility to choose the item option (this lot: http://item.taobao.c...?id=13606789118 has different options, with different prices)- I think it would be far more appreciated than a Russian-language interface. It's necessary to compose a right script and integrate it into your Order Placement page.
I don't think it's a marvelous idea to offer a Russian interface- so you will avoid a lot of troubles with difficult custommers.

vprofessional ,

Yeah is a good idea ,we will let the engineer try to do it .thank you

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 30 сек.
The most important is the ability to add items to cart with multiple prices and the correct pricing in line with discounts.

S.P.B ,

Thank you ,about these problem i think we will deal with it .

V

Valm

Продвинутый
Баллы
I'm agree with vprofessional, Russian lang is not so important.
For my opinion more important - Order Manager and Order History, as at other agents.
In Order Manager you can add or delete items, control prices, delivery cost and status. It's very clear and don't need continue ask your colleagues - what the delivery cost of this item or you buy it or not.

zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
Valm,yes our new site will come with these function ,thank you your good suggestion .

P

perhot

Новичок
Баллы
zarmark.com, help me! I really need this model display.
I could not understand how much it will cost to send to Russia.Thx. :(

zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
Hi perhot,

I already replied your email please check ,if you have more question please reply email to me .

Thank you :D:D

zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
ВНИМАНИЕ!!!
Ограниченное  предложение
Только с 14/6/2012 по 20/6/2012
Мы предлагаем Вам купон, который позволит сэкономить Ваши средства при заказе через наш сервис.
Расклад такой:
При покупке на
30 долларов и выше - скидка 8 юань (около $1,33)
>$60 - 16 юань
>$90 - 24 юань
>$120 - 32 юань
при заказе более чем на 600 долларов - скидка 160 юань.
Просто при оформлении ордера в вашей корзине и получите От 8 до 160 юань скидки.
Наши контакты:
Msn;zarmark@live.cn
email:service01@zarmark.com

Вложения

• QQ截图20120613185832.jpg
    QQ截图20120613185832.jpg
    59.6 КБ · Просмотры: 45
zk9663

zk9663

Продвинутый
Баллы
Варианты доставки ChinaPost или HKpost рассматриваются ?

Добавлено спустя 21 мин. 52 сек.
и как можно заранее просчитать возможные затраты на пересылку ИЗ Китая в страну назначения ?
Я запланировал покупку 1-2 ух мобильных телефонов. После того как я добавил их в корзину, я вижу полный расчёт по деньгам(включая доставку ДО посредника). Но, перед заказом, хотелось бы знать каковы приблизительно будут затраты на пересылку в мою страну. ? Если в итоге выйдет дороже чем на том же али, тогда нет смысла.
Спасибо.

zk9663

zk9663

Продвинутый
Баллы
вопрос решен. Уже купил что надо. Есть China Post/ Там таблица расчётов и всё такое...

V

Valm

Продвинутый
Баллы
zarmark.com
In Order Manager kindly ask add delivery cost for each item, not total.

zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
вопрос решен. Уже купил что надо. Есть China Post/ Там таблица расчётов и всё такое...

Hi friend,

OUr new website will have this funtion ,can estimate the shipping fee .

And you order we already bought .

Добавлено спустя 2 мин.
zarmark.com
In Order Manager kindly ask add delivery cost for each item, not total.

Hi Valm,

If you have many items ,i think is hard to manager the shipping fee for each item ,

Because the air-express must according the total weight ti figure shipping fee ,

zk9663

zk9663

Продвинутый
Баллы
V

Valm

Продвинутый
Баллы
mills

mills

Продвинутый
Баллы
zarmark.com, domestic delivery cost 10 元 from each seller, this applies to sellers who have written 卖家承担运费 ?

L

lyasik-ufa

Новичок
Баллы
bachelor

bachelor

Продвинутый
Баллы
L

lyasik-ufa

Новичок
Баллы
mills

mills

Продвинутый
Баллы
lyasik-ufa, сюда http://zarmark.com/shoppingcart.aspx в эту графу Paste item URL in here: копируешь любую свою ссылку, дальше все автоматом. Здесь Total Price In USD: получится сумма которую тебе надо будет оплатить для того, что бы выкупить лот. Потом к этой сумме добавится пересылка в Россию, если не EMS, то порядка $12 из расчета 0,5 кг. Как то так)

L

lyasik-ufa

Новичок
Баллы
zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
If your site will have a form of communication under orders (as in alliexpress ) it would be great.

Hi zk9663,

Thank you,i think our site will be more stronger than before ,.i think need after one month you will see ,more good zarmark.

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 25 сек.

Hi Valm,

Yes the domestic shipping fee can figure ,we charge each seller 13 yuan ,if you know the seller offer free shipping fee you can ask us to help you cut the 13yuan.

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 55 сек.
zarmark.com, domestic delivery cost 10 元 from each seller, this applies to sellers who have written 卖家承担运费 ?

Hi mills,

Please send email to us ,we will help you cut the 13yuan .

zk9663

zk9663

Продвинутый
Баллы
I mean domestic delivery cost Hi Valm, Yes the domestic shipping fee can figure ,we charge each seller 13 yuan ,if you know the seller offer free shipping fee you can ask us to help you cut the 13yuan.

and if the seller is being actualised in the city where are you? May decrease the cost of delivery?

Live