• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Уф... чуть на полторы тонны не влетел :)

Schwalbe

Schwalbe

Powerseller
Баллы
уф... чуть на полторы тонны не влетел :)

оригинал:
слаще не бывает, правда? :D
ответ на мой запрос:

Hi again dear ********,
I am a private dealer and i am located in London,Uk.The car is originally from Germany,Frankfurt,but now is in London,Uk,it is registered in Germany,has all papers written in german.I would like to inform you that we will use an International Shipping Company for insurance.In United Kingdom this shipping company is very popular and trustable :
www.oti-delivery.com .I will pay for all charges.As soon as i will send the car,they will email you all the info regarding the shipping status: delivery time,arrival time,tracking# to verify on their web site,reference# so you can pick up the car.They will deliver it to your door step.After you will receive all shipping info ,you must send a deposit of 50%(Eur 1500.00) to one of their agents.They will email you the payment info all so once with the shipping info.After you will receive the car,you will complete the payment re st o f the payment.Then the shipping company will redirect the funds on my name so i can pick up the funds.
Now,i will wait your reply asap.If you agree,please send me your full name & address so i can start the shipping.
Regards !

исследование:
:(

Вывод:
бесплатный сыр только там где и был всегда 8)
или я что то в пятницу вечером пропустил?

Live