• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Strannoe predlozhenie

F

frak

Новичок
Баллы
№1

<<<Hi,
I'm the owner of the item put up for auction on ebay:
New Dell Inspiron 1300 B130 Laptop PM 1.8GHz 1GB RAM
Item number:230015591464
If you are still interested in purchasing it, through eBay of course, please contact me at : catasica7@yahoo.com . The winning bidder of the auction cannot complete the transaction - the reason why I am contacting you.
I want to let this go fast for $450 & free FedEx shipping.

Thank you for your consideration!>>>

№2

<<<Hello...

I am verry sorry for contacting you in this way ... but I have an offer to make you.
I have the same product that you are bidding on , NEW! Inspiron e1505 Laptop Core Duo 100GB HD ! (revised) Item number: 250015610976 ,
but I want to sell it fast so I ask for a lower price. And I didn't put it on eBay because it would take more time that it toked me in this way.
It is in perfect condition,this deal will be through eBay ONLY!!!.
So if you want to buy it contact me at: rozanatv2006@yahoo.com>>>

Sei4as ya nahozhys' v USA! Y4astvoval v aykcione na etot noyt!!! I vot kakoe predlozhenie mne prishlo??? Eto mozhet but' pravdoi, ili kidalovo!!!

I

ivanych

Новичок
Баллы
"And I didn't put it on eBay because it would take more time that it toked me in this way.
It is in perfect condition,this deal will be through eBay ONLY!!!"

и как он себе это представляет? не через ебай но сделка через ебай:oops: пущай покажет свой ник на ебае с фидбэком, а ты ему напиши через ебай всю эту муть которую он тебе прогнал. если он подтвердит что это он тогда можно попробовать. но на 90 процентов кидала...

F

frak

Новичок
Баллы
Spasibo za otvet!!! V4era ya s odnim iz prodavcov poperepisovalsya!!! Ya napisal, 4to zainteresovan v pokypke!!! Vot otvet...

<<<Hi there ...
my name is George Ghioca and my current location is :
Spain, Madrid,
I will give you the laptop with US $550.00 (shipping and insurance taxes will be included in this price)
The laptop is new, sealed in box with 1 year warranty
His configurations is the same like the one listed o eBay ;except Processor Speed: 2 GHz (but i think that is not a problem )

For our protection we will do this deal trough ebay square trade company and our transaction will be supervised by ebay safe harbour team. You will be 100% protected against description error and fraud.
To set up this transaction I need the follow info:
Your ebay user id: ...
First Name: ...
Last name: ...
Address: ...
City: ...
State: ...
Zip: ...
I will contact ebay as soon as i receive the info. In shortly you must receive an invoice from ebay. You must read carefully the invoice and there you will have all instructions about payment and shipping.
I'll handle the shipping, so this will be free of charge for you. Also, a refund policy will be included. Refund policy means that if the item is not in satisfactory condition as I explained you, I will issue refund.

I am in a rush to sell it. Please contact me as
soon as possible.
Thank You
Waiting for your email....>>>

searun74

searun74

Новичок
Баллы
I

ivanych

Новичок
Баллы
:oops: опять кидок. инвойс от ebay нарисует как только твои данные получит, ню-ню. сам чуть пару штук баков не отправил не пойми кому в англию когда начинал... хотя лот вообще был изначально в штатах.

F

frak

Новичок
Баллы
A vot i invouse!!! Ot ebay:oops::oops: :roll: <<<Sender: allstuf4you@googlemail.com >>> Отправитель: "eBay Inc." <aw-confirm@cgi-ebay.com>

eBay transaction was successfully started:
Item description:
New Inspiron e1505 Laptop Core Duo 100GB HD
Price: $550
Subtotal: $550
Total Amount: $550

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction details:
Complete your eBay transaction in 5 easy steps:
Buyer and seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price. Seller contacts eBay with the transaction details.
eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller).
The buyer sends payment. After the payment was made, the buyer must notify the seller sending the payment details through email. The seller has three business days to send the buyer the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer.
Buyer receives the merchandise and has five days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the seller within three business days.
After the inspection period is over, the buyer must contact eBay with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment must be sent by: Western Union Money Transfer
It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible, because your purchase protection is valid for 30 days only. Sending the payment by any other method of payment will void this transaction and your right to refund .

Payment instructions:

To submit the payment with Western Union Money Transfer, you have 2 options:

1. Pay for the transfer with cash at a local Western Union agent. Click here to locate the agents in your area http://www. westernunion. com/info/agentInquiryIntl. asp . Go to one of them and send the payment to the verified name of the seller.
How to make payment?
1. Locate the nearest Western Union Office ( http://www. westernunion. com/info/agentInquiryIntl. asp )
2. Make the payment with cash using the above seller details
3. Email to the seller the deposit information from Western Union with the following details :
- MTCN - 10 digits number from the payment receipt
- Sender Name and Address
- Receiver Name and Address
- Amount

I

ivanych

Новичок
Баллы
ну и отправь ему MTCN, имя отправителя и получателя :oops: пущай хоть ноги разомнет... им это полезно :oops:

Schwalbe

Schwalbe

Powerseller
Баллы
frak, Этот инвойс в майеВау есть? Озвучте Receiver Name and Address... А селлеру пока можно написать, что у вас брат милиционер проходит стажировку по обмену опытом в Англии и может подъехать, расплатиться и забрать товар, и еще пусть сперва посмотрит фильм "Красная жара" :mrgreen:

F

frak

Новичок
Баллы
Seller's verified payment address:
First name: George
Last name: Ghioca
Address: Avda. Ramiro de Maeztu
City: Madrid
State: Madrid
Zip Code: 34565
Email address: rozanatv2006@yahoo.com

Powerseller
Баллы
и охота всем вам это мусолить по 15 раз в день? :?:

Schwalbe

Schwalbe

Powerseller
Баллы
7.40, видимо придется... по крайней мере до тех пор пока будут желающие купить полуторатонный бук за 500 бакинских... :|

Live