• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Срочно. Нужна помощь!

R

romanae85

Новичок
Баллы
Всем привет.
Мне пришло сообщение что я должен заплатить ЕБЕю £ 22.56!!!
:eek:
Очень нужна ваша помощь.
Коротко. На ебеи я зареистрований уже более 1 года.
за время имею 41 положительный отзыв. но было несколько раз что не оплачивал купленный товар (3 раза).
Да, я виноват за неоплату но это было в начале. теперь я к этому отношусь ответственно.! Однажды я не оплатил товар сразу но потом оплатил. Всего у меня таких "Unpaid item case closed. Unpaid item recorded" 4 штуки. :( но за одну из них я оплатил 100%.
22.02.2012 года мне пришло сообщение:
Dear d???????2 (r????),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from bidding or listing because you haven't paid the £23.97 balance on your account.

Fees are charged for eBay listings and services. eBay members are responsible for paying their eBay fees in a timely manner with a valid payment method.

Here's what you should do now:

To restore full access to your account and continue using eBay as normal, please pay the outstanding amount of £23.97 as soon as possible. You can pay via PayPal, credit card or cheque.

If we don't receive your payment in the next few days, your account may be suspended and any current listings or bids cancelled. Your details may also passed onto a debt collection agency, as explained in our Fees and Credit Policy. To review this policy, please copy the following link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.co.../sell/fees.html

Please be aware that a collection agency will charge you a fee for the collection of the unpaid eBay fees. These fees vary according to the amount owed and will be payable in addition to the outstanding eBay fees.

- How to check your account status:

1. Go to the eBay.co.uk homepage.
2. Click on "Site Map" at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on "View Your Account Status" (located partway down the centre column) and sign in as requested.

- How to make a payment:

1. Go to the eBay Site Map as described above and click on "Make a Payment to your account".
2. Select a method to pay your eBay fees and follow the instructions from there.

Once payment has posted to your account, our system will automatically release the restriction on your account. You will then be able to start buying and selling on eBay again immediately.

If you don't have access to your account or prefer not to pay online, please post your payment to the address below. Please note that these take longer to be processed than online payments. When sending your payment, please include a copy of this notice and state your account ID number* and user ID on the cheque:

eBay Europe S.à r.l.
c/- Citibank UK Lockbox
P.O. Box 62449
33 Canada Square
London E14 1HH
United Kingdom

*Your eBay account ID number is a 12-digit number beginning with "E" and ending in "GBP". You'll find it on the top right-hand corner of your eBay invoice or on your Account Status page.

For more information on paying your eBay fees, please copy this link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.co...nt/payfees.html

If you have already paid your eBay fees, please disregard this message. If you have any queries or require assistance, you can contact us from any eBay Help page.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Taburet

Taburet

Продвинутый
Баллы
Это не за неоплату. Где само сообщение?

R

romanae85

Новичок
Баллы
какое...именно?

Taburet

Taburet

Продвинутый
Баллы
Извини, пока я писал уже появилось сообщение eBay
Что то продавал?

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Вы что то продавали на eBay?

R

romanae85

Новичок
Баллы
Dear d?????2,
You were recently invoiced and the balance will soon be due. If your balance is zero or you have recently made a payment, please disregard this message.
To assist you in answering some questions you may have, please refer to the information provided below.
Here's how to check your account status and make a payment:
1. Go to My eBay > My Account > Seller Account.
2. Under 'eBay Seller Fees', choose the option most convenient to you.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
The fastest and easiest way to pay your eBay fees is to pay them automatically from your PayPal account, bank account or credit card each month. Please follow the instructions above to select an automatic payment method.
Please Note: If you are adding an automatic payment method, you should also make a one time payment as the automatic payment method will not be used by eBay until after we produce your next invoice.
For more information on paying eBay fees, copy this link into a new browser window:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/account/payfees.html
Regards,
eBay Europe S.a r.l.

Frequently asked questions:

To check your account status and make a one-time payment:

1. Go to My eBay > My Account > Seller Account.
2. Under 'eBay Seller Fees', choose the option most convenient to you.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.

I have added an automatic payment method (PayPal, bank account, credit card), but eBay has not taken out the money.

If you added an automatic payment method to your account but a payment has not been deducted, you may have done so after your monthly billing was already in process. Please make a one time payment by following the steps above. The automatic payment method will be used to pay your next invoice.

I do not want to pay or do not understand why I should pay.

Fees are charged for eBay listings and services. When you list an item on eBay, you're charged an insertion fee (just as you would pay to advertise an item for sale in a newspaper). If the item sells, you are also charged a Final Value Fee. The total cost of selling an item is the Insertion Fee plus the Final Value Fee. For more information on eBay fees, copy this link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/fees.html

I am disputing the fees I have been charged.

If you do not agree with, or have questions about, the fees you have been charged, please contact eBay's customer support department by copying this link into a new browser window and by clicking the tab 'Send us an email' and selecting the topic 'Selling - after I've sold'.

http://support.ebay.co.uk/cgi-bin/ebay_uk.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_eb_segment=OTH

I sold an item but the buyer did not pay for it.

To resolve a sold but unpaid item on your invoice, copy this link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/unpaid-item-process.html

What happens if I do not pay my fees?

Your account will become restricted and you will enter collections. Your account may be sent to a collection agency for the balance owed.

I have additional questions and require further support.

Please use our Help system by clicking on the 'Help' link at the top of most eBay pages. You may also click on the 'Contact Us' link to send an email to Customer Support.

Добавлено спустя 2 мин.
Продавал. 1 раз...точнее 1 раз продал нокыю е 71. нокию отослал покупател., имею доки с почти о пересилке.
несколько роз питалса продать не небыло ставок.

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Во дает, так платите комиссию вы теперь должник!

R

romanae85

Новичок
Баллы
bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Я не продавец,кажись первая киска продает на евей,
но могу сказать точно что даже за выставление лота что то нужно платить,а раз Вы что то еще и продали то будьте любезны.
Вам и сам евей все ссылки для продавцов прислал читайте.

николай!

николай!

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
R

romanae85

Новичок
Баллы
А можна поподробнее
я понимаючтото может смешно но я так толком и не понял за что. подскажите..

николай!

николай!

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Это я bon2013-у зажигает сегодня после праздника, за "первая киска продает на евей"

bon2013

bon2013

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
R

romanae85

Новичок
Баллы
Я понял я бил продал нокию є 71.
но почему аж столько...
от маи

Transaction fees Date (PDT) Title 16-Dec 14:56:20 Nokia E71 Stahlgrau (Ohne Simlock) Smartphone 120830492404 Buy It Now Listing Fee ВЈ0.26
16-Dec 14:56:20 Nokia E71 Stahlgrau (Ohne Simlock) Smartphone 120830492404 Insertion Fee ВЈ7.27
28-Dec 15:00:22 Nokia E71 Stahlgrau (Ohne Simlock) Smartphone 120835178722 Buy It Now Listing Fee ВЈ0.25
28-Dec 15:00:22 Nokia E71 Stahlgrau (Ohne Simlock) Smartphone 120835178722 Insertion Fee ВЈ7.22
02-Jan 02:07:08 Nokia E71 Stahlgrau (Ohne Simlock) Smartphone 120837311735 Buy It Now Listing Fee ВЈ0.25 Fee of EUR 0.30 converted to ВЈ0.25 at a rate of 0.83534 (as of 02-Jan-12).
02-Jan 02:07:08 Nokia E71 Stahlgrau (Ohne Simlock) Smartphone 120837311735 Insertion Fee ВЈ7.23 Listings fee of EUR 8.65 converted to ВЈ7.23 at a rate of 0.83534 (as of 02-Jan-12).
otal: ВЈ22.47
x.gif Total new fees: ВЈ22.47

Total amount due: ВЈ22.47
Но почему мне несколько раз добавили суму в 7.27. я только продал 1 телефон, правда виставлял його пару раз і уш потом его купили.

Taburet

Taburet

Продвинутый
Баллы
Поизучал листинг и не нашел за что столько содрали. Сначала думал, что наставили фотографий или другие платные опции, но вроде ничего этого нет. Ошибка аукциона?

Live