• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Развод с ноутом???

A

Anachoret

Новичок
Баллы
История вопроса проста как мир - денег мало а ребенку малолетнему подарок делать хоцца.
Решил я ему ноутбук прикупить типа вот этот - Item number: 260040355271, продавец milya4321 (Mike Ilya <mikeilya@gmail.com>)

Для начала написал я продавцу:
Hi, milya4321!
Сan I pay you via BidPay?
BidPay is the payment service company similar to PayPal.
You can see more about BidPay at: https://www.bidpay.com/Default.aspx
And still - you can inform me cost of delivery to Russia (Perm city, ZIPcode - 614000).
With Best Regards, Denis

Отвечает мне что базара нет (если есть деньги) и в конце это - СПАСИБО!!!:
As I have advised you before please add $28.16 to the posted shipping in the auction. Yes, we accept bidpay.com BUT ONLY to a confirmed address, we will once receive the payment from bidpay.com call and confirm with auctionpayments.com (bidpay.com) and once they advise us that the payment is secure and the address is confirmed we will ship out the product
Thanks

Слово we меня насторожило (то есть было I а тут вдруг стало WE)
Но в лот я все-же встал.
При этом отписал ему:
Hi, Mike!
US $30.70 + $28.16 = $58.86 for shipping is too expensive!!! I considered cost of delivery through GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL (EMS) USPS service and it has turned out $36.90 only including Insurance???

With Best Regards, Denis

Отвечает (уже без СПАСИБО):
Sorry, i have to pack it, buy material to protect it. I don't want to ship it and then have a problem

Ну думаю - ладно - может у вас америкосии пенопласт/поролон на вес золота (кстати, ИДЕЯ - надо пенопластом/поролоном для упаковки лотов на ибее торговать!!! - так и олигархом заделаться можно).
Сижу в общем на работе, делать нечего, рынок фондовый и без нас сегодня в гору лез, интернет опять же халявный - дай, думаю, прошвырнусь по гугле да забью в поисковичек название этого лота. И что Вы думаете - нахожу Item number: 260037614066 - тот же самый ноут проданный этим продавцом за 30 часов до открытия "моего" лота.
Пишу я ему:
What you thing about this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fujitsu-Lifeboo...8792QQcmdZViewItemQQisPrinterFriendlyZ1QQpvZ2
May be it is just a joke???

Отвечает (с юморком):
I don't sell jokes, only real stuff

И через две минуты добавляет:
that was a FRAUD buyer, do u know who that is?

Ну мы то чтобы вчера из леса вышли, но на всякий случай запустили ПРОМТ(это не реклама) и посмотрели что это за сущность такая - FRAUD!
И ответил я ему, что:
Sorry but it has 133 responses from them any negative and if his name its FRAUD - why has not put it a negative feedback???

Item number: 260037614066
auction ended Oct-09-06 10:12:25 PDT

Item number: 260040355271
auction open Oct-10-06 16:57:14 PDT

And for 30 hours you have understood that it the FRAUD!
This very serious charge - you have proofs???
Denis
ЗЫ Ох Мишка (или Ильюха или как там тебя еще) - смотри у меня!

Отвечает:
Listen, ebay and the person notified me that this transaction is a fraud. In any event, if you are trying to buy the laptop then great, otherwise i'm sorry, forgive me is I don't tell you my life story
Thanks for understanding

Что думает по этому поводу сведущий в делах безопасности люд???

A

Anonymous

То, что у продавца купил ноутбук перед тобой мошенник очень возможно. Нигерийские козлы очень любят начинающих продавцов, которые продают дорогую технику. Как привило 50% эфиопов рубит антифрод Ибея то есть он купил у продавца ноутбук, Эфиоп даже не успел написать стандартное письмо типа: "Для сынишки который учиться в Нигерии", а продавцу уже приходит письмо с темой ENDED и эфиоп вынужден регать новый акк. Но я бы не стал покупать у него ноутбук у него всего 2 фидбека, может это скаммер, который купил ворованые акки и сам себе поставил фиды. Кстати количество фидбеков у его покупателей тоже оставляет желать лучшего. Все фотки его лотов стырены из Гугла, а не домашнии. Так что лучше синица в руках чем х в ж.

P.S. - Кстати за такие деньги ноут БУ можно и у вас купить ну может сотню доложить придеться, за то за shipping платить не надо.

R

RFK

Powerseller
Баллы
Account зарегистрирован только что (в сентябре). И сразу начал продавать компьютеры.
Теперь взглянем на аккаунт leimomi (покупатель, купивший у milya4321 лептоп 13 октября:

Вот даты последних покупок:

Apr-19-02 21:46
Nov-21-05 17:21
Jan-03-06 03:37

Обратите внимание на 3-хлетний перерыв между Nov-21-05 17:21
Jan-03-06 03:37 и 9-месячный перерыв между Apr-19-02 21:46

Кроме того, milya4321 даже не дал ответного фидбека leimomi

А сам leimomi дал очень странный фидбек:
great seller to work with - (mutually agreed upon cancellation)

аккаунт leimomi вызывает серьезные подозрения.

ВОт и google выдает:

Чувак milya4321 выставляется на тайваньских аукционах, при этом утверждает, что находися в США

Вероятность, что milya4321 - кидала очень велика.

Я бы не купил.

A

Anachoret

Новичок
Баллы
Спасибо! Я, в общем-то, и так уже понял - что к чему, но хотелось убедиться!

A

Anachoret

Новичок
Баллы
Продолжение истории:

Dear *** (****@mail.ru),

The following is a notice from eBay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 260040355271

Item Title - Fujitsu Lifebook P 1120 P1120 Touch Laptop/Tablet PC ++

Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller.

If the seller asks you to complete this transaction outside of eBay, we strongly recommend that you do not proceed with the transaction. Transactions for items listed on eBay but then completed off of the eBay platform are not covered by buyer protection programs offered by eBay and can be highly indicative of fraud. For more information on Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of eBay, copy and past the following Help Page link into your browser: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.

If you have already paid for this item but have not received it, you should take all possible steps to receive reimbursement.

1. Stop payment with your bank if you paid by check.
2. Contact the Security Department of your credit card company to file a chargeback if you paid via credit card.
3. If you paid via Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
4. If you paid with PayPal, you may be eligible for up to $1,000 USD coverage at no cost. To file a claim with PayPal, login to your PayPal account and copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_protections-buyer-outside Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the File a Claim link. PayPal claims must be filed within 45 days of the close of the listing. It may take at least 30 days to complete the investigation and resolve the dispute.
5. If you did not pay with PayPal and would like to file a claim with eBay, please initiate the Item Not Received Process online directly from the Security and Resolution Center at the bottom of the eBay.com page.
6. eBay claims must be filed within 60 days of the end of the listing.

Our goal is to ensure that your eBay experience is safe so that you can buy confidently. It is rare that something goes wrong with a transaction on eBay. However, in the event it does, we would like to provide as much assistance as possible to help resolve the issue.

Please do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received.

Regards,
Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)

В общем, что тут еще сказать
"Сенькю вэри мач (вот уроды)..." (с)

Live