• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Как правильно поступить в данной ситуации? :)

R

RaIg0R

Новичок
Баллы
Оплатил часы 11.11.11
пошли 37-ый сутки, посылки нет.
Продавец: http://myworld.ebay.com/bondra
Написал ему: sorry for bad news, but I steel did not receive my item. It's 37 day since auction date and I am going to open a dispute on December 20st. Hope you understand me but I don?t want to lose my money?
Пришёл ответ: Hello,
I don't know why, but the mail has been slow to Russia for the past month. You should receive the watch soon. This isn't right. The postal services should do a better job as I did in sending your item to you very quickly.

The watch was sent on November 17. It usually takes Air Mail 3-6 weeks in transit from the United States to Russia. You purchased insurance. If the watch does not arrive, you will help me to file a claim with the insurance company by sending a letter to me that is dated January 2.

Please contact your local post office and/or the house of customs to learn if they can locate the watch. I have had customers in Germany lately tell me the postal office or customs office has the watch, yet they did not know this until contacting these offices.

I took photographs of the form of customs and the paid postage label. Please use these photographs to contact the office of customs and your postal office. I want you to receive the watch I sent on November 17.

Please tell me when the watch arrives. Please verify your address with the address in the photographs. It has a customs label number.

Customs Label #: LN 206 759 126 US

и затем ещё один:
Hello,

Please view the attached .pdf document. This is a paperwork for insurance. I will send a full refund to you when I receive the document signed.

At the bottom of the page in the black bordered section, please put your handwritten signature in the first line. In the second line, put the date of January 2, 2012. In the third line, put your printed name.

When I receive the document. I promise to send a full refund to you. Please promise that you will pay for the watch again if it arrives to you after you receive a refund.

вопрос что делать? Распечать пдф(прикрепляю его содержание), расписатся, поставить дату, и все равно открыть диспут? Или как лучше поступить в такой ситуации? До этого покупал товары менее 5$, все приходило за 2-3 недели.

Вложения

• Безымянный.JPG
    Безымянный.JPG
    96.5 КБ · Просмотры: 85
K

Kilon

Новичок
Баллы
Думаю даже и напрягаться не стоит, просто сейчас в преддверии Нового года люди заказывают много, и посылки идут медленно, если у продавца рейтинг хороший, то просто ждать, да и он же вам прислал декларацию.
P.S Сам недавно получил аккумулятор, шел 52 дня....

sky7000

sky7000

Новичок
Баллы
вопрос что делать?
Подождать 43го дня,после чего для продления открыть кейс,объяснить продавцу что открыли его для продления сроков.
Если часы дешевые, я бы не мотал нервы.

R

RaIg0R

Новичок
Баллы
Спасибо за ответы!
40$ терять бы не хотелось :)
так всё-таки отправить продавцу декларацию, как он просит? или я что-то неправильно понял. :sorry:

Live