• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Что это такое-2?

I

Intermarine

Новичок
Баллы
Всем привет!
Прошу прощения за неоригинальность названия.
Ситуация такая.
Пару дней назад зарегистрировался покупателем. Нашёл какой-то лот с ноутом по смешной цене. Продавец пишет, чтоб обязательно написали ему на мыло для получения большей информации.
Ну пишу: Pls send me more information about lot № такой-то...
Сёдня получаю мыло и сообщение аукциона следующего содержания:

Item: Message from eBay Member (5630178636)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
mr_rona is the seller.
A funny thing just happened. I logged into my ebay account, and, at my ebay I saw that I won an item. An item I've never bid on. I contacted the seller, and imagine the surprise I had when the seller told me that someone used my account to win the auction. After the auction ended, the same person contacted the seller using your e-mail address (I know that because I've checked on ebay the e-mail address, and is the e-mail address of your ebay account). The seller also mentioned that the person who hacked into my account, paid for the item with the credit card I used to register.
So, you understand how pissed I am now. I've changed my password and everything. However, who knows...
I really hope that it wasn't you, because I got hacked and perhaps you got hacked too. And I know that you don't want a pissed navy seal veteran to come after you.
I will wait a day for an answer before I start to contact the proper authorities.

Что бы это значило?
Спасибо

Balu

Balu

Администратор
Баллы
13 886
Спроси чего она хочет.

I

Intermarine

Новичок
Баллы
Привет всем!
А хочется ей следующего.

Item: Message from eBay Member (5630344668)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
mrsdoyle_2000 is the seller.

I am contacting you in order to try and solve a serious situation before it gets out of my hands. It has recently come to my attention that you or someone using your eBay ID have been using my Credit Card info on eBay for auction purposes - which I assume were not legitimate and big amounts of money were taken out of my account. Please check your eBay user pass to see if it was perhaps changed. I have contacted my attorney and he told me that I should contact you and let you know of this problem before I pursue legal action against you and try and solve the situation. At this point I think it's not you who is doing this, but a third party.
Please contact me as soon as possible so we may solve this problem or I will be forced to pursue this by legal means. If you do not respond I will assume it was you and act accordingly. I will wait for your answer within the next 48 hours before I move on this. For direct contact, mail me at mrsdoyle_2000@yahoo.com .

Какие могут быть варианты?
Или это очередное разводилово?
Спасибо

Balu

Balu

Администратор
Баллы
13 886
ИМХО развод! ТопОрная работа, могли бы и покрасивей.

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 7 секунд:

Могли хакнутть ее акк и с него пытатся кидать

I

Intermarine

Новичок
Баллы
Спасибо за ответ!

Не буду принимать близко к сердцу...
:)

Live